There’s a new way to pay for your holiday property online. Use Holiday Money cards to pay your booking agent with a card, or make a bank transfer online. No need to walk to your bank and then pay extortionate fees to make a small currency exchange and bank transfer.
Just register online in 2 minutes, and then pay for your holiday property, direct to the booking company.
The best news is that, once you’ve registered with Holiday Money Cards, you are entitled to a currency card. These are currently available as euro travel cards, US Dollar travel cards or Pounds Sterling Cards.
You can then buy your holiday spending money online, just by loading your new prepaid debit card with dollars, euros, or pounds sterling. If you’re saving for your holiday spending money, what better way to do it? Just sell pounds and buy euros or dollars when it suits you and keep adding a bit more spending money to your new currency travel card.
Q. How do I get the most out of my Holiday Money?
A. Carry a Prepaid Currency Card!!
If you use any old credit card when you’re abroad, you’ll almost certainly be charged foreign usage fees and get a terrible rate of exchange. However, there are some cards specifically designed for overseas use. These are called PREPAID CURRENCY CARDS and ensure you get a better deal on your holiday spending money. There are a number of other advantages you will benefit from including;
- They are Chip & PIN protected so your holiday spending money is SECURE
- Your money is SAFE as the card can be blocked if it gets lost or stolen
- You will get the best exchange rates possible CHEAPER than any high street retailer or bureau de change
- If you load £200 or more you will GET YOUR CARD FOR FREE
- Your holiday spending is made EASY – the cards are accepted in millions of ATM’s, Shops and Restaurants – wherever the MasterCard® acceptance mark is displayed
- No credit checks required, YOU WILL QUALIFY if you are a UK resident, over 18 yrs old